About Me

I am a country girl, loves my family, hunting and being outdoors. I am versatile and easy to get along with but will say no when I need

Friday, March 5, 2010

Me

I am woman who is in a constant state of evolution. That is not to say that my character or personality changes on a daily basis. Rather, I seek to always examine myself and my goals in order to become that which I was created to be: a strong, supportive, successful Black woman who is a daughter, friend and companion.
My evolutionary journey, at this point, has led me to become self-directed in terms of my health and opening myself to challenges. But, as my friends say, life with me is never boring.

My companion is a Black man that is sure of himself, enjoys conversation, laughter, and comfortable silences. He understands and appreciates the difference between book sense, common sense, and has both. He understands how to be supportive without being dictatorial.
He is culturally aware, politically active, family oriented. He is a man who knows the power of prayer and faith and exercises both on a daily basis.

he is a man who has a relationship with God and the Lord. he knows and appreciates the value of being equally yoked. he acknowledges that he is not perfect, but strives to be the best he can be and encourages me to do the same. he is ready for, and desirous of, a committed, healthy, and honest relationship with one woman.


Please be aware that I am a person who will speak kindly to those I meet.I am not interested in a casual sexual encounter,
I am a nurturer and a woman of very traditional values. I am also: Witty. Charming. Sexy. Well-Read. Intelligent. Single. Articulate. Sophisticated. Immaculate. God-Fearing. Romantic. Affectionate. Sensual. Captivating. Ambitious. Humorous. Blessed. I am ReLyn

I know that I am not what a lot of men want or expect in a woman, but for the right man, I am more precious than gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment