My pussy has a face
With identifiable traits
It doesn't come detached
To later be replaced
It has a purpose and a personality
Offers fantasy but only with reality
You may walk away with finality
But you could never erase its vitality
See...
My pussy has a mind
Lubricated by its design
When you dip into my moisture
You're drenched in my thoughts' sublime
I could drown you in my knowing
Insist you take a drink
The very performance of my pussy
Is determined by what I 'think'
See...
My pussy has a heart
Strengthening its grip with every beat
It belongs to an entity
Can't have she without me
When you feel hugged by emotion
And can no longer determine what's real
The very effect of my pussy
Is determined by how I 'feel'
See...
My pussy has a soul
A warmth that holds
Once you are within me, spirits mold
You become aware of all that goes
Along with pussy, eyes, lips, and nose
You take on my characteristics
Our essence change
It's not pussy you're calling
You're saying my name
See pussy has no power if it stands alone
It operates fully with the one who owns
It's not to be treated as if it's the same
As if 'she' has no potential
As if 'she' knows no pain
Don't greet her
Mistreat her
Beat her
Then leave her
Like I don't feel it when you cheat her
If you were to ever look between my thighs
You'd see more than lips, you'd see eyes
Peering into you as you enter my space
Because I'm not your everyday chick...
My pussy has a face
About Me
- DoesItMatter
- I am a country girl, loves my family, hunting and being outdoors. I am versatile and easy to get along with but will say no when I need
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There's no question the title alone brings the boys & the men to the yard, but when you get deep into the substance of this piece... It becomes an absolutely incredible introduction as to who you are and how you want to be treated. Niiice Job!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this manifesto!
ReplyDelete