But you have a hand where the lack of may begin
It’s very easy for one to feel incomplete
When being deleted is as simple as one, two, three
See..
I, as a woman, am supposed to belong
But once I become ill fitted, and forced to be alone
I wonder..
What exactly have I done wrong?
I question myself in entirety
No longer seeing me as a deity
Because you’ve lessened as king
So to love you properly, I’ve dropped to my knees
And it’s almost impossible to get back up
And roar.. I AM WOMAN!
My voice, a victim of defeat
My strength, now placed under your feet
See..
I, as a woman, want to be adored
Deemed beautiful and not ignored
But loads of doubt has been stored
Because the way you treat me says I am deplored
And I question me..
Am I not pretty enough?
Slim enough? Thick enough?
Am I not smart enough?
Wise enough? Quick enough?
Shall I paint my face?
Walk with more grace?
Dress with more taste?
Stay put in my place?
WHAT IS IT?
Do I need to be more explicit?
Just to elicit affection from you..
Just for you to tell me the truth..
I, as a woman, transforms me for you
I, as a woman, birth your youth
I, as a woman, am part of you
I, as a woman, loves you..
And I strive just to be a part of the plan
But you, as a man, should look at you..
And strive to be a better brand..
No comments:
Post a Comment