About Me

I am a country girl, loves my family, hunting and being outdoors. I am versatile and easy to get along with but will say no when I need

Monday, March 29, 2010

Crockett-Inspires




Affion Crockett Brings Funny To Our Living Room http://bit.ly/cUaltc


We're excited that there will be good comedy back on our TV screens but even more excited that the King of spoofs will be involved,Affion Crockett. He is known for his role in one of the funniest Movies and dance scenes with Damon jr in Dance Flick. He is a family member of Nick Cannon's Wild'N Out,SoulMen with the Great Bernie Mac(Lester) Never Back Down (dj),He has spoofed all the greats in music such as Chris Brown,Russell Simmons, Kanye West, Drake and Jay-Z.(http://www.youtube.com/AFFIONCROCKETT)








I first noticed Crockett on CSI:NY ironically the episode was called "Super Men". I was not wondering who he was. I was thinking to myself where did they find this sexy Black man and I need to see more of him, the camera loved him. He is into drama, comedy, music, writing and producing. If ever there is a real life Super Man he is it. http://www.myspace.com/oskamill

Crockett is the true example that as you become more present in your life, your awareness naturally expands and becomes more multidimensional. You tap into the true power of your mind, because now you know that while you have a mind, you are not your mind. You break free of the box of either/or, black/white thinking. Paradox and uncertainty are no longer seen as threatening, but rather are viewed as opportunities for engaging in fresh, creative thinking.

He is Awakened, enlightened, and his self-realization of knowing himself at the deepest level of his being. The key to insight here is to understand what you see is what you get. He not only dreamed and worked for success but he created situations to reinforce such thoughts. He learned to use his forms of communication and creativity, for making good decisions and manifest his goals,or intentions into his reality.He fed the ideas of his mind.





Love,Respect, & Success

No comments:

Post a Comment