Made up of flesh and skeletal material called bone
Cells and two x chromosomes
Milk producing glands, or tits as you wish
Breast, since I'm being literal with this
She's the human with the organs that holds and nurtures your babies
Uterus.. overies.. since you're probably looking crazy
Vagina.. not pussy.. no ands, ifs, or maybes
No penis.. no testosterone.. yeah she's a lady
I'm just tryna be clear
So maybe you can identify one when she's near
Her voice tends to be softer due to estrogen in her genes
Girly characteristics.. natural femininity
Fleshy, womanly, circles F for sex
Sister, mother, daughter describes her best
The fact that she's not acknowledged properly, I detest
'Real' woman is every woman, no matter how you perceive
Crying about lack of real woman based on worldly ideology
'Good' woman are who you seek based on your own needs
So be careful about your chosen phraseology..
Because it's 'real' women like me who's gonna rebuke that idiocy!
About Me
- DoesItMatter
- I am a country girl, loves my family, hunting and being outdoors. I am versatile and easy to get along with but will say no when I need
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment