That calm that comfort... Like a slumber deep...
Storm subdued... I've found my peace...
Nestled in your welcoming crease...
I can find shelter on every side...
Tuck my fears and tears inside...
Ride the tide of your exhale...
Rise and fall with your inhale...
Entangled and intertwined we mold...
I feel protected and priceless in your folds...
Every cranny, every nook...
Open your arms and provide that crook...
That I so diligently seek...
You make me humble, make me sweet...
With this simplicity you make me deep...
Anxiety subsides and you make me weep...
With the opening of your arm...
The warmth that charms...
The hold that chases away my harms...
The part of you that always performs...
By simply holding me in your heaven...
Right there in the crevice.
About Me
- DoesItMatter
- I am a country girl, loves my family, hunting and being outdoors. I am versatile and easy to get along with but will say no when I need
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment