Why do women hate each other???
Women compete with each other at a societal level, the criteria for winning is usually set by others and the results are subjective and intangible. Women are usually judged by characteristics that they have little control over; something that they did not create, and that exist outside of themselves such as their physical appearance. Her success is based on subjective, biased, external validation by others. She can't see how to beat her rival because her rival is in no more control of the outcome than she is. How can you really be more beautiful than another woman, when the decision is nothing more than someone else's opinion of beauty?
I can’t change someone's personal preference for a certain body size and shape, a particular eye color or a fondness for blondes/big asses and women who give it up easy. How many people are needed to think that you are beautiful before it is a valid or meaningful judgment? Who do you need to tell you that you are beautiful before you can believe it to be true... construction workers, truck drivers, the man walking down the street, your pastor, the Pope, your boss? Women compete with each other for male attention and compliments as if it feeds their self-worth and self-esteem. Women try to dress sexier and have shapelier bodies than other women.
Women please stop because I know you are over there thinking I don’t need attention and that you don’t care about other women or what they do but the truth of the matter is we have all judged someone and I’m about to do it again. But it’s okay we aren’t perfect and we have off days lol. As I’m writing thing I am thinking of a comment @AveStarLJ made in passing on twitter that Kat Stacks mom “Could get it”..I laughed at first and I paused real quick. If that young lady is anything like her momma I see where she got her hoeing skills.
Women are so busy competing with each other for male attention that they do not have the psychological, intellectual or emotional insight to change the social climate that is causing them to suffer from low-self esteem. Women think of men as being promiscuous, unfaithful, lying, cheating dogs. But what most women need to come to grips with and understand is that research shows that a man is most likely to have a sexual affair with a woman's best friend, relative or neighbour... a woman whom she trusts, loves and respects. One of the reasons that men who cheat are so successful at it is because women allow them to because they are in competition with each other.
I mean ladies c’mon you see all the signs but you let that man run all over you just to show the other lady he is coming home to you at the end of the night.
SISTA PLEASE GET A FUCKING GRIP ON LIFE AND LOVE YOURSELF.YOU ARE SENDING THE MESSAGE TO THAT MAN YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF HAVING A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP AND YOU’LL TAKE WHAT HE CAN GIVE YOU EVEN IF IT’S A BUNCH OF DRAMA AND BULLSHIT!!!
A woman's perception of self-worth is validated outside of herself from others and this affects her internal psychological concept of her own value as a human being. Women compete indirectly with other women because they have not learned how to recognize and channel their internal desires, feelings and goals into physical, tangible realities. Once women learn that they cannot control or live vicariously through their children or the man in their life; they will stop hating each other and focus on their individual unique gifts, talents and assets.
Ladies you can never stop a man from looking at or admiring another woman's beauty. Do you really feel that another woman is more valuable as human being than you are simply because of her physical appearance?
Remember you are more than your physical body, what do you really have to offer when that is taken out of teh equation?
Just some food to snack !!!
About Me
- DoesItMatter
- I am a country girl, loves my family, hunting and being outdoors. I am versatile and easy to get along with but will say no when I need
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment