About Me

I am a country girl, loves my family, hunting and being outdoors. I am versatile and easy to get along with but will say no when I need

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy being single

Happy Being Single

The first step in being single is to be happy with yourself.

I get annoyed hearing "why are you single, when are you getting married"? Now that I am 36 years old I am hearing "what is wrong with you, why aren't you married or have children yet"?

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

It can sometimes be even worse if you're single, in your thirties like me and you haven't had sex in almost 3 years or a steady mate. People sometimes wonder what's wrong with you. The answer to that question is obviously nothing. You can be happy and single
without a mate

The first step to being single and happy is to be happy with yourself. If you are happy with who you are then it won't matter what other people say or think. Because there will be many times as a single person that you will want to go out and do something but don't have any one to do anything with.This is no time to feel sorry for yourself. Get out of the house and do something. Don’t be afraid to do your favorite activities by yourself.

Volunteer your time to a favorite charity. Go in there intent on doing what you can to help them reach there goals.

Just because you don’t have a mate doesn’t mean you can’t go out. If you want to go out and can’t get together with any of your friends, go out by yourself. If you like going to the movies, go alone. No one will look at you funny if you’re sitting there by yourself. Everybody is there for the same reason you are, to enjoy the movie and to be entertained. The first time it may seem strange reacting loudly by yourself at the screen but you will get used to it.

Just because you are single and without a mate, doesn’t mean you should sit around the house and mope. If you want to go someplace and have no one to go with, go out by yourself. You can still have a wonderful time.


Don't get into a relationship just to have someone around. Get to know yourself and be comfortable with yourself and being alone. Of course we all want to be in a great loving relationship but until I am,I refuse to let life pass by because I don't have a mate to share things with.

No comments:

Post a Comment